A mouth is more than something to eat with and a healthy smile is more than just attractive. Good oral health is an important part of everyone’s overall wellbeing.
Noted dentist and oral healthcare specialist Dr. Sahar Verdi believes strongly in the power of preventive care to stop problems before they start – and knows how to do so as gently and comfortably as possible. When prevention fails and problems come up, however, the expert team at Dr. Verdi & Associates knows exactly what to do.
Our general dentistry services include:
- Teeth cleanings and exams – Even the most enthusiastic brushers and flossers need twice-yearly cleanings to remove built-up plaque. Annual exams to catch small problems before they become big ones are also a must.
- Oral Cancer Screening and Oral Pathology Services. Verdi is a highly experienced and skilled specialist in treating oral diseases. She and our entire team are here to protect not just smile but your overall health.
- Fillings – When tooth decay from plaque and bacteria harm the structure of teeth, a filling is the first line of defense to protect the basic tooth structure. A well-performed filling can prevent the need for a root canal later on.
- Bad breath treatment – Persistent bad breath, known medically as halitosis, is unpleasant and embarrassing. You know that, but you might not know that it can also be a sign of numerous potentially serious oral health problems, including gingivitis (gum disease). It needs to be treated quickly both for the sake of your oral health and your social life. As a board-certified periodontist, Dr. Verdi and her team can save your gums and improve your breath.
- Root canal – When decay infects the nerve inside of a tooth, the result is inflammation of the tooth and, very often, a painful toothache. In those cases, a root canal treatment is the only way to save the tooth. The procedure involves cleaning out the infected nerve tissue inside the tooth and then sealing it to prevent a new infection. Root canals preserve the root of the tooth and, with the addition of a prosthetic crown, provide the patient with a fully functional tooth.
- Wisdom teeth – These are actually the third set of molars that come in between the ages of 17 – 25 in most people. The problem is that they frequently grow sideways or become impacted (trapped) and interfere with the other molars. Impacted teeth can also trap harmful bacteria and plaque. When wisdom teeth need to removed, Dr. Verdi knows how to do so with a minimum of discomfort. We use the latest 3D imaging technology to make sure the job is done quickly and correctly.
Dr. Verdi believes that best dentists are compassionate listeners who respect their patients and their patient’s feelings. If you are one of the very many people who are particularly anxious about oral procedures, we are here to make sure that you are as comfortable as possible in any way possible. In addition to taking a generally gentle approach, we offer nitrous oxide (laughing gas) and all forms of sedation dentistry. We want you to be happy coming to us so you can get the care you need.
Every mouth is different and can experience a wide variety of problems, minor and major. Expert dentist and board-certified periodontist Dr. Verdi provides truly comprehensive care covering every aspect of healthy smiles.
- Gum disease treatment and reconstructive procedures
- Dental implants
- Clear Braces
- Cosmetic dentistry
- TMJ (temporomandibular joint pain)
- Sleep apnea.
Dr. Verdi & Associates specializes in providing outstanding care with a gentle yet thorough approach that begins and ends with the welfare of the patient. Whether you need treatment for a specific issue or are just looking for general preventive care from a recognized leader in the dental field, we are here to help.
To inquire about an appointment please call the number on your screen or visit our contact page.